CERTIFICATIONS & POLICIES
Sustainability and environmentally-conscious practices are a top priority to Serigraph, and we strive to promote environmental protection and social well-being through all aspects of our company.
With our sustainability goals in mind, we participate in the WI Green Masters Program, an objective certification program that provides organizations with the opportunity to measure progress as they work towards sustainability. In addition, Serigraph was one of the first Wisconsin companies to participate in Green Tier II, which recognizes superior environmental performance.
To this day, we are the only printer in the nation who has a bio-filtration system on-site.
CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY PRIORITIES
Considered one of Wisconsin’s leaders in environmental efforts, Serigraph follows six sustainability priorities throughout all its operations:
- Reduce energy and carbon footprint
- Increase recycling and reuse
- Reduce scrap as a percent of cost
- Have supply chains that reflect company values and commitment to sustainability
- Bring benefits to communities
- Respect human rights in global operations
SERIGRAPH SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Serigraph has also developed a sustainability policy to help guide its various operations and business decisions.
- We will be a responsible corporate citizen
- We will make our products with the fewest natural resources and least waste possible in safe, environmentally-friendly facilities
We understand that sustainability does not come without a great deal of effort and a conscious pledge to reduce energy and our carbon footprint. We work hard to limit our environmental impact in areas such as landfill waste, runoff, and energy use, and encourage others in our community to do the same.
Check out Serigraph’s impressive Sustainability practices here